Friday 18 April 2008

Hilton slams media reports as lies

Hilton slams media reports as lies



Genus Paris Hilton has hit out at the media locution that 90% of stories about her are "finish lies".
According to Reuters, the inheritrix said: "I don't pay attention to lies because I am a good somebody, I work really hard and I've built this empire on my possess. I think this is an intake for a pot of girls come out thither."
When asked about her granddaddy Barron Hilton's holocene decision to donate 97% of his $2.3bn wealth and perchance her heritage to charity, she said: "It won't bear on me in any case. My granddaddy is an incredible man. He is very generous. And what he is doing is amazing."
Hilton's next project is an MTV demo 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF' (the BFF stands for 'Best Friends Forever'), in which multitude will vie to be her admirer.
Talk about the show, which volition air afterward this year, Hilton said: "I manifestly have a circle of friends already just I but thought it would make a great TV show."




Nikka Costa